Terms And Conditions
1. Payment Terms for Reliability Expert Center – REC:
- a. 100% payment of the amount in maximum 15 days upon the receipt of the invoice.
- b. The payment shall be conducted either in credit/debit card, or bank transfer.
- c. The stated amount is exclusive of Saudi VAT, Withholding Tax and other duties, taxes and transfer related charges which if applicable are payable by the client in addition to the stated amount.
2. Cancelation and Postponement Policy
- a. All cancelations and postponements shall be done in written form.
- b. In case of client cancelation:
- i. No cancelation fee if the cancelation takes place not less than 14 days prior to the beginning of the course,
- ii. 50% cancelation fee if the cancelation takes place between 7 days and 14 days prior to the beginning of the course,
- iii. 100% cancelation fee if the cancelation takes place less than 7 days prior to the beginning of the course,
- c. In case of client postponement,
- i. REC issues a credit note which states that the paid amount can be used for participation in any of the company’s courses which are scheduled in a period of 12 months from the date of the credit note.
- ii. A 25% postponement fee if the postponement takes place less than 10 days prior to the beginning of the course
- d. In case of REC cancelation:
- i. A 100% refund shall be applicable if REC decides to cancel the event – the client has an option to receive a credit note which can be used for any course for a period of 12 months.
- ii. In case of REC postponement – the client may choose to participate on the same course at the later date or to be issued a credit note which states that the paid amount can be used for participation of any of the company’s courses which are scheduled in a period of 12 months from the date of the credit note.
3. Selection of Trainer and Location
Selection of the trainer and training location shall be at the discretion of REC. Every effort shall be made to maintain continuity, but, if necessary, REC can change the trainer and training location any time prior to commencement of the course.
4. Intellectual Property
The copyright, intellectual property and design rights of the learning materials are property of REC and its expert trainers. It cannot be copied, shared or reproduced without prior written consent of REC.
5. Health and Safety
The clients must confirm to and comply with the Health and Safety Policy and Procedures as laid down by REC or its partner organizations when the course is delivered in leased premises. Breaches of these policies and procedures may result with the client being suspended or excluded from the course and premises.
6. Complaints and Refunds Procedure
- a. REC shall deem relevant the following types of complaints:
- i. If the contents of a course or the training materials are incorrect or inappropriate.
- ii. If the duration of the course is significantly different to that invoiced.
- iii. If the conduct or actions by the REC trainer are inappropriate or offensive.
- iv. If the training delivery is not on a satisfactory level
- b. Enquiries and complaints shall be made in written form and have to contain sufficient detail to allow REC to compile an official written response.
- c. All official enquiries and complaints shall be submitted electronically to REC at email@example.com
- d. REC shall officially respond to the complaint no later than 7 days from the date of its reception.
7. Force Majeure
REC shall not be liable to the clients or be deemed to be in breach of any agreement it has concluded with them for any delay in performing or failure to perform any of the REC’s obligations in respect of the services if the delay or failure was due to any cause such as war, warlike activities, fire, storm, explosion, national emergency, labor dispute, strike, lock-out, civil disturbance, actual or threatened violence by any terrorist group, newly enacted law or regulation or any other cause not within the control of REC.
8. Governing Law
This contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws and Regulations of the Authority in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
I have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions!