Being prepared and ready to respond can make all the difference when it matters most. When an emergency occurs, organizations need to keep people and assets safe. It’s critical to know what to do, how it should be done, and ensure everyone is on the same page. But context is key. What activity is going on in the plant? What is the risk status of the asset? What could impact your emergency response?
Sphera’s Control of Work software delivers a single, shared view of the operational reality. It arms everyone with the right information at the right time so that they can make more informed, effective operational decisions. As part of the solution, the Emergency Preparedness and Response software helps teams move seamlessly from day-to-day operations to response mode all on the same tool. With quick access to response plan information as events unfold, teams can rapidly assess the situation and respond appropriately.
Sphera provides a central location for process safety emergency response scenarios. Create pre-configured emergency scenarios, integrate with live conditions, manage and audit the response, enable compliance auditing, and record improvement actions. The solution helps to plan various types of emergency drills, conduct them, analyze the response, and implement corrective actions.
It provides the correct procedures and checklists to emergency response teams in real-time. It delivers relevant information about process parameters, activity details, and the status of process safety barrier impairments – such as the status of emergency shutdown valves, fire pumps, and escape routes – so teams can make better risk mitigation, evacuation, and material transfer decisions.
- Consolidate emergency scenario information
- Plan drills and measure response performance
- Visualize personnel exposure with access to all live and planned activities
- Receive immediate notification when conditions become abnormal
- Quickly suspend work and notify frontline teams through the industrial connected worker mobility app
- Provided needed information quickly, including response plan checklists, reports, emergency scenarios, material safety data sheets (MDSD), and more
- Prove regulatory compliance
Sphera’s Emergency Preparedness and Response software keeps people and assets safe, ensuring everyone knows what’s happening, where it’s happening, when it’s happening, and what’s driving the risk. Are you ready to get started? Contact us to learn more about Sphera’s Control of Work solutions.